This is pretty easy. I took this Billabong T-shirt dress and styled it 5 ways. Thats all. Hope you enjoy.
1. Black tights, black ankle boots, black RVCA leather jacket, Forever 21 black cross-body bag, basic gold jewels
This is one of my going-out looks. Pretty simple and still comfortable.
2. Tall grey boots, Billabong black + white fur coat, black clutch, big earrings, basic gold jewels
This one in also a going-out looks. Could also be cute for a date-night too. This jacket can feel kinda extra, so I try and wear it with more casual pieces. But I love it.
3. Sweater jacket and converse high tops and striped socks, Free People dark grey cross-body bag, basic jewels
This is a super old sweater I’ve had for at least 7 years. But its snuggly and comfy. This is a super easy and comfortable option. I’d wear this one anywhere.
4. Belted with a skinny blush belt, Free People pink boots, vintage burgundy bag, basic jewels
This is an easy option when really just wanna showcase the dress and not layer anything on top of it. And I like doing all different shades of the same color. My belt is blush, the boots are pink, the dress is a washed shade or maroon, and my bag is burgundy.
5. Tall cream socks, Roxy boots, jean jacket, Free People Tan cross-body bag, basic gold jewels
This is another easy look. Comfy, a little warmer with the boots and tall socks.