The concept on this one is pretty easy, I just went with a bunch of different looks and tried to make everything work with this one boyfriend tee. I think it worked out pretty well.
1. This might be one of the outfits I wear the most, jeans, a tee, ankle boots. It’s easy and comfortable. I feel casual, but like I still took time to get dressed. These jeans were a random find at H+M last year. They’re called the girlfriend jean. I think it’s because they’re kinda like a slim fit boyfriend jean. mid/high rise. I never found them again. But they’re a good staple in my closet. These BC boots I bought like 4 years ago and I wear them a lot because they match with so much and they’re comfy. That bag is literally at least 10 years old. I’m wearing my staple jewels I wear everyday: my mixed bangles from Iran, Michael Kors gold watch, 3 simple gold skinny rings, my thin Nashelle gold hoops, a skinny gold chain with a gold heart pendant.
1. HM Boyfriend jeans- knotted up, tan BC boots, tan belt from Forever, old Forever 21 bag with stripes, Michael Kors watch, staple jewels
2. And this one is my staple summer outfit. Very similar to the first look, but I swapped the jeans for some cut-off shorts, slightly baggy, and my ankle boots for some high tops. These high-tops are so comfortable, it’s insane . THey’re from Billabong and I have them in 3 colors. They have a super squishy insole. I liked colored Denim a lot and I have a few pairs of colored cut offs. I feel like it’s an easy way to switch things up without giving up my comfort. I almost always wear tees or tanks with my cutoffs so it’s still easy to match them with any colored shorts, really. Same jewels as above.
2. Free People Colored cutoffs- loose front tuck, billabong high tops, plum Free People purse, staple jewels
3. This is one of my favorite and easiest ways to feel like I’m a little dressed up. The skirt is beautiful, high rise, so it makes your waist look nice, , but still so comfortable. The ankle boots are also super comfortable. I’ve had them for 5 years or so and they also go with so much. But I look more dressed up then the look where I’m wearing jeans. Still the same jewels. Also, take note of my super cool “Vegan” pin from @veganpowerco . They have some super cool, retro inspired gear!
3. Forever 21 Floral midi skirt - knotted up, Rebels taupe ankle boots, red crossbody, staple jewels, Levis jean jacket
4. This is another easy dressier look and I think this one could be cute for going out at night. I just swapped the midi skirt for a denim mini that high rise and fitted.. You know I love my denim! And this plaid coat was a random find at Forever 21 one day. They were doing 40% off outwear that day, and I was out shopping for a shoot, and this jacket is a large, but that’s all that was left. I try not to look at sizes and just try things on and see if I like it. It’s obviously meant to be oversized anyway, and I think because of my height it still works. I actually think the sleeves would have been too short on a small anyways. It looks like wool, but it’s not, obviously. It’s light weight, but warm and snuggly.
4. Zara Denim mini - tucked in, F21 plaid coat, Rebels taupe ankle boots, zipper clutch, staple jewels
5. This is one of my favorite “going out/club” outfits. I wore this outfit in Vegas like 3 years ago, I wore a different white tee, and different black ankle boots, but basically the same thing and I was so in love with it. I felt sexy and unique and still comfortable. I do need to get a new sparkly skirt because this one is clearly too tight on me.
5. Forever21 Sparkly mini-knotted up, RVCA black leather jacket, F21 black and white bag, staple jewels
6. I wish I had a silky-slip dress to wear it over, but that red floral dress is all I have in that genre right now. But I am looking for some silky-slip dresses. I feel like they’re super versatile, great for layering for different seasons, dressing up or down for different occasions, and also really comfortable. I think this outfit could have also been great with some sandals, I just prefer sneakers for some reason.
6. Over a FP maxi dress- knotted up over the dress, mustard clutch, denim vans, staple jewels
7. These are some crazy cool vintage pants I got from a shop in Chicago. My friend Annette from @avintagesplendor recommended It has a matching top too. I actually wanna do a post with just thrifted/vintage finds, so maybe I’ll do that and showcase both pieces there. But for now, I have them here with the boyfriend tee. This was a super comfortable and easy outfit. The pants have an elastic waist and can be worn high rise, or lower on the hips. I’m wearing a couple Forever 21 bangles, one wooden, one looks wooden, but it’s super light and kinda a pear green color. This is an old Forever 21 mustard cross-body bag, and i’m wearing the same ankle boots from the sparkly skirt look, you just can’t see them since the pants are so wide.
7. Crazy pants (Vintage from Kokorokoko Chicago) - knotted up, black boots, mustard cross-body purse, 2 bangles from F21, staple jewels